Million Dollar Business™ Terms and Conditions
By signing the application form, you agree to these Special General Terms and Conditions of Uspeh d.o.o.
- These Specific General Terms and Conditions supplement the General Terms and Conditions published on the website www.panta-rei.si. Please read the General Terms and Conditions carefully before you decide to apply for The Million Dollar Business™ Programme.
- The Million Dollar Business™ (MDB) will take place at a location in Ljubljana or up to 15 km outside Ljubljana. We reserve the right to change the location specified at the time of registration. We will notify you of any change of location via the contact details you provide on the registration form.
- At the 3-day MDB programme, you will receive a workbook with materials, which is included in the price. Any accommodation, food and beverages are not included in the price.
- In case of illness or force majeure, we reserve the right to change the date of the programme. In this case, we will inform you by email and SMS. Force majeure shall be deemed to be all unforeseen and unexpected events which occur independently of the Organiser’s will and which could not have been foreseen by the Organiser at the time of concluding this contract and which in any way affect the performance of the obligations under the contract.
- The registration fee for the 3-day MDB programme must be paid in full at the time of registration. If you are unable to pay the full amount immediately due to card limits, you can pay EUR 300 immediately and the balance within 24 hours via bank transfer. If you choose to pay by instalments, you will pay EUR 300 immediately and the balance within 21 days of registration (in this case the total registration fee will be increased by EUR 100 + VAT). Co-owners or family members can be registered at a 50% discount (EUR 498.50 + VAT) within 3 working days of the initial registration, provided that only immediate family (wife, husband, partner, son, daughter) are considered as family members (wife, husband, partner outside marriage, son, daughter). The entry fee for a co-owner or family member must be paid within 8 days of registration. If you have not paid the basic fee on the day of registration, you cannot claim the discount. You may cancel your registration within 14 days of registration, as detailed in the General Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have chosen a date to attend a programme, it can only be changed by paying an administrative fee of EUR 10 for rescheduling (rescheduling can cause considerable organisational problems with the halls, so please stick to the dates you have chosen).
- The materials and other intellectual property that you will learn about on the MDB programme are the property of Uspeh d.o.o. Any reproduction, copying or any other form of publication of the materials or any part of the materials without the permission of the author is prohibited.
- The information in the MDB Programme does not constitute financial or other professional advice.
- These conditions are subject to change. The new version will be available within the General Terms and Conditions at: https://panta-rei.si/en/general-terms-and-conditions/